- For upcoming industrial specification of very high speed signals, channel discontinuity and crosstalk become important.
- Channel based methods are ready for signal integrity evaluation of complex signal transmission mechanism.
- A quick solver with sufficient accuracy is necessary for detail channel effect modeling of very high speed signals.
- As channel discontinuity and crosstalk dominating, accuracy of channel based methods would be critical issue.
- Though, channel based methods couldn’t take interaction between chip buffer and channel into account.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Cadence PCB Solutions