On-Demand Webinar: OrCAD Arena PLM Advanced Bi-directional Integration
Here’s a riddle for engineering teams: How long does it take to learn your company’s PLM system?
Virtually zero, if you’re using Arena Cloud PLM and OrCAD PCB Design Tools.
Join Arena’s Senior Solution Consultant Nate Brown and EMA Field Applications Engineer Helen Lebel for a webinar that will show you how you can access Arena Cloud PLM from within the OrCAD design environment. You’ll see that critical PLM functions done from within OrCAD can save time, reduce errors, and eliminate manual entry helping you get your products to market faster.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Directly upload BOMs to Arena PLM without leaving OrCAD
- Add new components to the engineering database in full cooperation with Arena PLM
- Find components in other designs for reuse
- Synchronize OrCAD with part status changes from Arena PLM, like “not recommended for Designs” or “Preliminary”
- Verify and update part data with pending ECO’s in Arena for OrCAD schematic parts