Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Achieving routing closure can be one of the most difficult tasks in the PCB design process. User surveys have shown that routing often takes up 50% or more of the PCB design cycle. Space is limited. Signals require special (often conflicting) considerations. Manufacturability must be maintained, and material costs must be controlled. On top of all this, the goal posts are typically changing as you design, and the project evolves.
With the proper strategy and planning, these challenges can all be met in stride. Learn from the experts at EMA and get the tips and tools you need to help achieve routing success, even for your most complex designs.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how to properly prepare your design for routing
- Review stackup requirements and how your stackup can have a significant effect on routing success and strategy
- Learn how to define constraints for your critical nets to ensure correct operation
- Tips on fan-out and via usage to aide in breakout routing and power distribution
- Strategies for bus routing of bulk signal nets
- Tips for final cleanup and review of routing