Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
PDN Gives Your Board Life
Power Integrity analysis is more important than ever. Product trends continue to demand reduced form factor, while requiring even more power to support our always-on, always-connected lives. See how you can design with confidence knowing your PDN is up to the task and keep your products humming smoothly.
What You Will Learn:
- Design trends driving the importance of PDN analysis
- What are the differences between DC and AC power loss
- Common PDN challenges such as power planes fusing, resonance, and voltage ripple and how to identify and solve them
- How to identify and optimize decoupling capacitor count and placement
- How a design-driven PDN approach can save you time, prevent errors, and keep your designs running smoothly